Our client, a Secondary School based in South Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Physics Teacher on a temporary contract for an ongoing role.
The position is due to start in September 2018 on a part time basis (3 days per week) and the daily rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Planning, preparing and delivering of lessons in Physics at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 & Chemistry and Biology to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
* Setting assignments of an appropriate nature and delivering constructive feedback following marking
* Keeping detailed records of learner attainment for the SLT
* Attending departmental training and meetings
* Experience teaching Physics up to Key Stage 5
* A current DBS
For further information on the position, please contact Joanne Dufficy or Stephanie Beer or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Physics; Science; Teacher; Secondary; Part Time
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details