Our client, a leading provider of social housing based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Performance and Monitoring Officer.
The position is due to start immediately on a fixed term contract until the end of December. The salary is £27,798.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the Director in programme managing current projects by ensuring monitoring processes are in place, producing reports and performance information in line with company requirements
* Developing performance monitoring and auditable processes with Project Managers to ensure contract compliance for external funding programmes
* Undertaking monitoring and audit visits to funded projects to ensure they are operating in line with the company’s grant agreements
* Ensuring that expenditure across the team is fully controlled, monitored and reported for
* Preparing monthly budget and output performance reports and presenting to Managers and Directors on a monthly basis
* Identifying underperformance and reporting this to various project teams, undertaking any revisions as necessary
* Producing regular reports on activities completed to feed into business KPI achievements and individual project performance outcomes
* Excel and analysing data
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Thomas Overton or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details