Our client, a University based in Central London, are currently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a full time role for 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (with some flexibility).
The role is a sole position, and daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To manage the functionality of the relevant pension scheme; USS/SAUL/NHS
* Entering employees into the appropriate pension schemes, as well as starts/leavers and chage of details
* Maintaining proper records and carry out analysis of the monthly and annual returns in accordance with the requirements of the relevant pension scheme
* Identifying and resolving any issues pertaining to the reconciliation and remittance of monthly contributions to the relevant pension scheme
* Providing estimates of pension benefits on request from employees/or other authorised personnel
* Distributing benefit statements, scheme booklets and any other information provided by the Pension agencies for employees
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in regards to this vacancy.