Our client, based in Coventry, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Advisor on a fixed term contract for twelve months. Our client is a multinational organisation, with offices in over 160 countries and is a constituent of the CAC 40 Index.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in payroll and has experience using ADP systems.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Running end to end payroll for approximately 2000 employees on a monthly cycle
* Processing new starters, leavers, and transfers between pay groups and Group companies
* Checking statutory deductions including SMP, SPP and SAP and providing advice and guidance to employees on their maternity rights
* Processing job changes, salary changes, work-pattern changes, other variable payments and deductions, and personal detail changes
* Ensuring accurate analysis and problem resolution for any queries about payroll, tax and car scheme charges
* Liaised with third parties for correct reporting and payments and provide a service to external agencies such as the Child Support Agency, HMRC, mortgage lenders, local council authorities and courts.
* Conducting Month End and Year End duties including administering P45s and P60s
* Intermediate Level of Excel – Pivot Tables & V Look Ups
* Minimum three years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Win Banh or Elliot Sahadeo on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: PAYROLL OFFICER, PAYROLL
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details