Our client, based in Piccadilly Circus, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
They are a renowned restaurant chain with over 10 branches within the UK.
The position is due to start Dec 2018 or according to availability on a full time basis (09:00 – 17:30).
They are offering a competitive salary ranging between £28,000 to £32,000 per annum based on experience for this position.
The candidate will ideally have a minimum of three years’ experience in the Restaurant/Hospitality sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Solely Responsible for the day to day management of three payrolls for approximately 1000 employees combined salary and hourly (two on the 27th of every month and once on the 7th)
* Operating multi-site payrolls – Head office + 15 different sites
* Processing c40-50starters/leavers per week checking for employee detail changes, and general payroll administration e.g. dealing with P45s/Starter Checklists
* Calculating and processed statutory payments – SSP/SAP/SMP/SPP and dealing with forms SSP1 and SMP1
* Running reports for transfer of hourly paid shifts and holiday into payroll
* Checking payroll reports for errors and anomalies i.e. zero hours/rate, duplications, and minimum wage check
* Organising and processing the payroll BACS files
* Responsible for HMRC online submissions – Full Payment Submission and monthly Employer Payment Submission
* Reconciling and paying over the monthly PAYE/NI liability
* Running pension assessment for workplace pension auto enrolment, dealing with opt ins/outs, and paying over monthly contributions to The People’s Pension
* Processing Attachment of Earnings, CSA, Council Tax, Court Orders and other ad hoc deductions from employees pay, payed over monthly amounts due when necessary
* Resolving pay queries and processed out of cycle BACS/CHAPS payments
* Dealing with day to day queries from staff, management, and third party organisations
* Assisted with payroll year end reconciliations, HMRC submissions, and the issuing of P60s
* Minimum three years’ experience within the sector (desirable)
For further information on the position, please contact Puja Ladva on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details