Our client, based in Solihull, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Clerk on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to have been a specialist within their industry for over 40 years’.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this role is negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have previous bureau experience however, this is not essential.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Processing the end-to-end payroll for approximately 350 clients
* Inputting starters and leavers on the system
* Liaising on eight different pension schemes
* Answering queries from clients and employees
* Submitting tax, national insurance and pension contributions data
* Updating employees personal information
* Processing statutory payment data
* End to end payroll processing
* Processing payroll within a bureau environment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Alexandra Bolt or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Payroll; Payroll Officer; Payroll Advisor; Payroll Administrator; Bureau
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details