Our client, based in Wandsworth, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis. Our client is a leading British Brewery company operating over 200 pubs across the UK.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience running a high volume weekly payroll.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing payroll for 3,800 weekly and 500 monthly employees
* Processing 150-200 starters and leavers on a weekly basis, including SDFs, P45’s, and checking for right to work
* Calculating sickness, SMP, SPP, ShPP, overtime claims, holiday payments, and expenses
* Conducting inductions for new starters with regards of the company benefits and auto enrolment
* Reporting weekly and monthly RTIs with HMRC
* Processing attachment of earnings, and checking weekly for exceptions
* Running weekly reports after the BACS payment each week
* Dealing with payroll queries via telephone and emails in a professional and timely manner
For further information on the position, please contact Daniel Loughrey or Oliver Kontis on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Finance, Accountancy, Payroll, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Officer, Payroll Assistant