Our client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract for six months. Our client is proud to be a leader in their respective industry.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two to three years’ experience within payroll.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Conducting the pre-payroll process for 2,000 employees on a monthly basis
* Dealing with starters and leavers including P45’s
* Processing statutory deductions including SMP, SPP, SSP and SAP
* Dealing with manual calculations and updating employee records
* Acting as a main point of contact for queries from various sites via email and telephone
* Handling general payroll administration including data entry and timesheet inputting
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* Intermediate level Excel (VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables)
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Gill or Paige Hughes on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to TGill@jarsolutions.co.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Payroll, Payroll Officer, Payroll Advisor, Payroll Administrator
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details