Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Part-Time HR Officer on an ongoing temporary contract. Our client is a UK manufacturing and engineering organisation and a leading provider of business support.
The position is due to start immediately on a part-time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a CIPD qualification and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Producing and amending standard letters for capability/disciplinary review meetings that post-holder and HR Manager’s will be attending, ensuring that supporting documentation is available for case review, including emails, letters and meeting notes
* Dealing with enquiries via telephone and email and providing policy and best practice advice
* Liaising with payroll and managing the monthly payroll submission when required to support the team
* Creating interview assessment forms as required and ensuring that best practice is followed with regards to interview panels/structure
* Creating job descriptions to support the business and supporting at interviews both face to face and via Skype
* Producing letters to obtain consent and request medical reports thereafter and the creation of case files, including the creation and updating of long term absence templates as required
* Providing cover for the Administrators as required in relation to offers of employment, standard letters, employee leaver process, absence line management and payroll/pension input to ensure the smooth running of the function
* Microsoft Office applications
* Knowledge of HR/Payroll systems
* Understanding of Employment Law
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details