Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Painter and Decorator on a permanent basis. Our client is embarking on an ambitious period of growth and are looking for experienced decorators to aid in the process.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have decorating experience and hold a Full UK Drivers License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out a range of external and internal painting and redecoration tasks in occupied and empty properties
* Achieving a durable and quality finish on all work
* Measuring for fittings and listing necessary materials
* Maintaining and replenishing vehicle stock
* Collecting and delivering materials
* Erecting, using and dismantling access equipment
* A Full UK Drivers’ License
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.