Our client, based in Coventry, is currently recruiting for a PA on a temporary basis for up to six weeks, with the view to become permanent.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The day rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing PA support and hold an enhanced DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing diaries, taking responsibility for prioritising commitments and arranging meetings
* Attending meetings as required to take and transcribe minutes
* Dealing with difficult and challenging situations by telephone and face to face, ensuring appropriate information is sensitively communicated
* Monitoring the mailbox, ensuring that emails are responded to or forwarded as appropriate in a timely manner
* Assisting in agenda setting for senior management team meetings and ensuring the contact has regular meetings with direct reports
* Experience of providing PA support
* A current DBS
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: PA, Administrator, SIMS