Our client, a charitable organisation based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for a PA to the Director on a Permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £23,500 for this position.
The ideal candidate will have recently provided proactive PA support at Director level and have strong administration and time management skills
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking complex diary management, liaising with a large number of internal and external contacts on a regular basis and prioritising and scheduling appointments
* Operating as the first point of contact for internal and external contacts, managing enquiries and responses in a timely and empathetic manner
* Co-ordinating and attending meetings, preparing agendas, taking formal minutes, logging and monitoring actions
* Ensuring directors have all papers and are fully briefed with the relevant information prior to each meeting
* Arranging meetings and events, including arranging and managing complex travel requirements and overnight accommodation
* Planning and co-ordinating fully inclusive formal committees, informal meetings, companywide meetings/conferences and meetings with external professionals
* Managing and organising all incoming correspondence, appropriately responding in a timely manner and notifying the director of any changes to their diary
* Drafting reports, compiling information from a number of sources and presenting in a range of formats
* Communicating verbally and in writing with people across the company and external professional contacts
* Providing proactive PA support at director level
* Experience compiling agendas and taking minutes
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a PA:
KEYWORDS: Personal Assistant, PA, EA, Executive Assistant, Secretary
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details