Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to be considered a leader in innovation and digital construction and operates with sustainability at the core of its values.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this position is set at up to £65,000 plus package.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience as a Senior Manager within Facilities Management and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing and coordinating all facility activities across a portfolio of contracts and ensuring a cost effective, client focused and safe service is delivered
* Collaborating with senior clients and ensuring the service delivery exceeds the agreed level of service and quality whilst complying with all legislative policy and procedures
* Demonstrating and adhering to health and safety policy and procedures and ensuring contract compliance
* Acting as the main contact point for senior clients, suppliers and colleagues and maintaining complete customer satisfactions
* Delivering exemplary facilities services and adhering to contractual obligations whilst managing financial budgets and outstanding debts
* Utilising knowledge of mechanical, electrical and facilities management disciplines to ensure the agreed contractual standards are met
* Senior Management within Facilities Management Services
* Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management or equivalent
* Relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical or other Facilities management disciplines
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Grace Webb on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Facilities; Operations; BIFM; Mechanical; Electrical
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details