Our client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified or P/Q Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to hold over 145 years of experience in the industry, offers their employees great recruitment benefits including bonus and commission schemes, discounts and awards for long service.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will either be part qualified or qualified within accountancy and hold a UK driving licence.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated clients including the completion of Variance Analysis on key P&L accounts
* Support the production of store P&L accounts and the process to answer store P&L queries as required
* Take ownership of key P&L accounts and ensure accuracy of monthly provisions of costs
* Support process improvements in existing processes as directed by the Management Reporting Supervisor
* Identify ways to reduce journal count to produce monthly accounts, monitoring all overheads and looking for ways to streamline and save money
* Be newly qualified or part qualified in accountancy
* Intermediate Level of Excel (Pivot Tables & V-Look Ups)
* Ability to work in a high pressured environment
For further information on the position, please contact Andrea Ellinas or Clara Willis on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*