Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently recruiting for a Network Infrastructure Engineer on a temporary contract for 6-12 months. After a recent transformation, they are looking for network skills to assist in a number of key business projects and BAU functions.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The Daily rate is £275 – £300 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have done this role before and must have knowledge of WAN/LAN, Firewall, router and switching experience as well as other core infrastructure skills.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintain the core network infrastructure of the organisation including LAN/WAN’s, Firewalls and telephony functions
* Play a key role in a number of infrastructure projects taking place to improve service provision
* Conduct where necessary BAU support functions around virtualisation including Citrix and VMware
* Any other duties as deemed appropriate to the role
* Network Infrastructure, LAN/WAN, Firewall, Routers and Switches
* 3rd Line engineering position
* Citrix & VMware
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Adam Cragg on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Network Infrastructure, LAN, WAN, Firewall, Routers, Switches, VMware, Citrix
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details