Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Network and Infrastructure Analyst on a permanent contract. Our client is a large public sector organisation in the area undergoing a number of exciting projects.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The salary is £32,760 rising to £34,493 after 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, experience of housing management systems and extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN and Cisco telephony.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing leadership in the networking aspects of ICT infrastructure projects
* Maintaining the computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades, maintaining firewalls, switches and associated servers
* Provide server support including DHCP, SQL and Progress Databases
* Contribute to the procurement of ICT equipment and associated expenditure in accordance with the value for money policy
* Communicate effectively with both internal staff and external providers and suppliers
* Keep up to date with relevant technological developments
* Experience working on network design and implementation and network performance tuning and troubleshooting
* Experience of server support including Active Directory and Database SQL Administration
* Experience of the IT change and incident processes and ability to anticipate the impacts of network changes
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Dom Barker or Alex Mitchell on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Infrastructure; ICT, Network, Analyst, System, LAN, WAN, Cisco, DHCP, SQL
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*