Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Neighbourhood Assistant on a temporary contract for Six weeks, with a view to be extended. Our client are a Bristol based charity who are looking to add to their growing team.
The position is due to start immediately on a 30 hours a week basis, made up over 4 days. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an enhanced DBS within the last 18 months and a Full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Answering and dealing with queries both face to face and via the telephone, and providing adequate reception cover when required
* Signposting queries onto the appropriate individual/team
* Handling low-level ASB and rent queries
* Dealing with general housing management issues
* Taking incoming calls from tenants, and assisting them in paying rent/handling any housing enquiries
* Collating information for reports as required, and obtaining/retrieving records as requested
* Attending and taking part in team meetings (to include taking minutes)
* Undertaking general administration such as filing, copying and scanning
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* Must have handled low level ASB issues
* Experience within a charity/ similar environment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tej Singh or Rhys Bryan on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social housing; Landlords; ASB; DBS
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details