Our client, based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for two Multi-Trade Operative on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are a Gloucestershire based housing association who focus on providing good quality homes at affordable prices across the Gloucestershire region.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have a Full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking repairs and maintenance works on Void Social Housing Properties
* Utilising a variety of trades such as plastering, plumbing, carpentry and roofing
* Dealing with general Carpentry work such as fitting and repairing double glazed units, floorboards, stud walls, door hanging, and wall unit replacement
* Repairing door frames, skirting boards and chipped flooring
* Replacing faulty plumbing items which may include taps, cisterns, showers and radiators
* Hold a Full UK Driving License
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.