Our client, based in Wiltshire, is currently recruiting for a Multi-Trades Operative on a temporary contract for six months, with a potential for further extension. Our client are a Housing Association who are looking to add to their growing maintenance division.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have an NVQ level 2.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Complete planned and reactive maintenance within void and tenanted social housing properties
* Utilise a variety of trades including plumbing, carpentry and flooring
* Install base units in Social Housing domestic kitchens and bathrooms
* Repair and replace doors, skirting boards and window frames
* Fit new showers, sinks, baths and taps
* Ensure company van is maintained with appropriate tools
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ashley Guest on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Carpenter; Carpentry; Plumber; Plumbing; Kitchen; Bathroom
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*