Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Multi-Trade Carpenter on a temporary to permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have experience of domestic property maintenance and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking carpentry responsive repairs work within social housing for both tenanted and void properties
* Dealing with general Carpentry work such as fitting and repairing double glazed units, floorboards, stud walls, door hanging, and wall unit replacement
* Repairing door frames, skirting boards and chipped flooring
* Carrying out repairs and fittings to UPVC windows and doors (if possible)
* Utilising other trades when required including Plastering, Plumbing and Tiling
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or George Ashby on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details