Our client, based in West Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Multi-Trader Carpenter on a temporary contract for a period of one – three months. Our client is an award winning housing association that provides affordable rented and shared ownership homes for individuals and families, as well as properties exclusively for the over 55s. They are also a Charitable Community Benefit Society, with the money they make from rents being re-invested in the management, maintenance and building of homes.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Dealing with responsive repairs within tenanted properties
* Undertake various trades such as plumbing, plastering, tiling, flooring, bricklaying, painting and decorating
* Drive and maintain the company vehicle
* Fitting fire doors
* Must be fully competent in fire door fitting
* Minimum of two years’ experience within the sector (but this can be flexible)
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Nathan Purton on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to GWebb@jarsolutions.co.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Fire doors, Housing association
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details