Our client, based in Berkshire, is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Tradesperson with a specialism in roofing on a temporary contract for a minimum of two months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a history of completing roofing works on social housing or residential properties.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing a high-quality multi-skilled repairs service in both occupied and void properties and the wider repairs team as required
* Undertaking works as instructed within all buildings owned or maintained to the competent standard and ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately
* Carrying out activities as appropriate, with a particular focus on roofing, but also including; bricklaying, guttering and paving
* Detailing work in accordance with the current schedule of rates across the service
* Notifying the relevant staff members of any Health & Safety defects within properties and communal areas
* Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation and any other guidelines at all times
* Roofing within social housing/residential properties
* Hold a full UK Driving License
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Trades; Operative; Roofing; Housing; Groundworks
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details