Our client, based in South East London, is currently recruiting for a Monitoring Surveyor on a permanent contract. Our client provides professional services to the property and construction industries and employs approximately 200 professional and administrative staff worldwide.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary rate is starting on £40k + but is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of financial budgets.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensuring project specifications are adequate and compliant with regulations and policies
* Complying with project timescales, ensuring timescales are adhered to accordingly and providing regular updates on delays or altercations
* Dealing with any issues or variations to the contract and providing updates and improvement suggestions
* Conducting defect inspections and highlighting possible health & safety risks
* Ensuring build quality is sufficient according to specifications and quality standards
* Monitoring all invested work and progress to confirm the project is financially beneficial and risk free
* Must have experience of financial budgets
* Requires a full UK driving license
For further information on the position, please contact Kimberley Leasure or Nathan Purton on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveyor, Financial Budgets
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details