Our client, based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Mobile Plumber on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is between £32,000 and £33,000 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Work between 28 care homes around the Herts, Beds and Bucks areas
* Work well as part of a close knit team, as well as on their own
* Have at least 5 year’s plumbing experience
* Be self-motivated, reliable and conscientious in regards to the service levels needed within the care home sector
* Be good communicator
* Willing to cover (stand by paid and minimum 4 hours) OOH call out as part of a 5 – 6 week roster
For further information on the position, please contact Roshanne Rid or Tom Campbell on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Plumber, Mobile Plumber, Plumbing, Domestic, Housing, Residential, Care Homes,
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details