Our client, based in North Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Mobile Gas Supervisor on a permanent basis. Considering themselves ‘leaders in innovation and digital construction’, our client holds both responsibility and sustainability as tenets of its operations.
Working Monday – Friday, this position is due to start immediately, 37 hours a week. The salary for this position is £34,000 – £37,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Among other features of the role, the ideal candidate will have experience of General H&S Regulation, managing / supervising within static site operations and ideally be I.O.S.H. certified.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing and developing the Mobile Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout
* Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy
* Managing & scheduling PPM & reactive works carried out by the mobile team
* Attending client meetings as required
* Providing measurement of performance of both team and individuals within the team, using standard measurement key performance indicators (KPIs) internal to the organisation, whilst also recognising the need to meet client KPIs etc.
* Experience of General H&S Regulations, carrying out the preparation of Risk Assessments and producing Method Statements for works within the estate
* Undertake where required, technical support in the M&E (General Building Services and associated systems in line with qualifications and competency) discipline to customers and onsite team
* Undertake hands on assistance and support in technical matters relating to the M&E discipline
* Manage any specialist subcontracting partners working on the organisations Contract of the M&E business line: cascading information and completing timesheets for engineers
* Chairing engineers meetings and delivering Tool box talks
* I.O.S.H. Certificate (preferable)
* Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
* Experience of working within and managing / supervising within static site operations
* Combustion time served Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
* Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
* Full clean UK Driver’s License required
Please note that successful applicants must hold a full UK driving license
For further information on the position, please contact Ailis Reilly or Megan Hughes on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.