Our client, based in South London, is currently recruiting for an M&E Surveyor on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to be a leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy that provides a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will be technically sound with good Client facing skills. This role requires a clear bias towards mechanical services on communal boilers, cold water systems, ducted ventilation systems and water collection systems.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Attending to residential blocks and communal areas of 700 properties to conduct mechanical surveys
* Conducting mechanical services on; communal boilers, cold water systems, ducted ventilation systems and water collection systems
* Working as part of a team with 6 surveyors to review and services all mechanical stock condition surveys
* Ensuring accurate data is provided and then inputting this into the relevant systems
* Highlighting and reporting any areas of improvement or required maintenance works and liaising with contractors and colleagues to ensure the correct repairs works are scheduled
* Input data collection from survey results into the PDA system to be monitored and handled as required
* Three years technical understanding of mechanical and electrical services
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Nathan Purton or Grace Webb or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.