Our client, based in Cheltenham, is currently recruiting for an M&E Manager on a permanent contract with extensive home working. Our client are a Social Housing provider, who manage over 25,000 properties across the South West of England.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the role is £52,733 + £2500 a car allowance, based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have Social Housing experience, and hold a full UK Driver’s License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage and monitor M&E repair services ensuring works are completed in time, to customer satisfaction and in good quality
* Provide vision and leadership to your team by managing people, performance, development, compliance issues and resources effectively and in line with relevant policies and procedures
* Ensure that certificates and relevant documentation are completed correctly, to regulations and within required timescales
* Evaluate completed mechanical, electrical and compliancy work quantities, quality of work, correct SOR
* Managing operational related risks within the strategic risk register and also preparing and monitoring a compliance risk register
* Ensure that programmes are delivered in line with agreed budgets, and that key performance indicators are met
* Keep up to date and provide appropriate advice and guidance on M&E regulations
* Be willing to travel to allsites when required
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Anderton or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to Kjohal@jarsolutions.co.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Gas; M&E; Social Housing; Compliance
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details