Our client, an Educational Institute based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Operations Manager on a temporary basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the Education Sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Support colleagues with the management of promotion schedules, channels, budget planning, proof reading and copy writing
* To project manage direct marketing email campaigns to prospective students
* Developing and monitoring Digital Marketing campaigns together with the Digital Channels Manager and the appointed Digital Agency
* Supporting recruitment events such as open days, open evenings for prospective students, counsellors and agents
* Work with senior colleagues to develop a marketing strategy to support student recruitment and brand awareness
* To deputise for the Head of Marketing, Brand & Communications and to assist with any other duties or task based marketing projects, as assigned by the Head of Marketing, Brand & Communications or Director of Marketing, Recruitment & Admissions
* Managing the creation and execution of online advertising to support all Programmes
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Internet and Email)
* Understanding and Knowledge of CRM systems and the role they play
* Logisitcal Skills and attention to detail
* Experience in Higher Education marketing
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Libby Turner on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details