Our client, based in Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Surveyor on a temporary contract. Our client is a leading Local Authority with over 3,500 properties within the East Sussex area.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing a service to a backlog of reactive complaints and issues
* Undertaking up to three property inspections per day to ascertain the depth of the works required
* Completing specifications of works and applying the relevant Schedule of Rates codes
* Conducting thorough pre and post inspections throughout projects
* Attending and arranging contract review meetings for contractor performance
* Undertaking ad-hoc stock condition surveys as required
* Relevant reactive and planned experience
* Full UK Driving License
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Grace Webb on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Repairs; Surveyor; Reactive; Maintenance; Local Authority
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details