Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor on a Twelve Month Fixed Term Contract. Our client are a reputable Housing Association, and are looking to add to their growing maintenance division.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Social Housing, and have a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Directly line manage a team of up to 15 trade operatives completing reactive maintenance on Social Housing properties
* Plan and manage daily workloads and reallocate works amid sickness and absence within the team
* Line manage and monitor sub-contractors on specialist works that fall outside the scope of the DLO
* Monitor ongoing relationships between suppliers of materials and services
* Carry out inspections within properties and make recommendations for repairs works
* Complete site audits to ensure risks are minimised and health and safety requirements are adhered to
* Ordered materials from suppliers
* Liaise with tenants in relation to any complaints or ongoing repairs requests
* Completed 121s and development appraisals with staff and report back to senior management
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Trades Supervisor; Maintenance
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details