Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Officer on a temporary contract for four months. Our client is one of the biggest Social Housing providers, and are looking for someone to cover Taunton and the surrounding areas.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a HNC/HND in a construction based field, and have prior experience working within Social Housing.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Complete pre and post inspections on tenanted and void social housing properties
* Creates specifications of work for reactive maintenance
* Evaluate the work of trade operatives and contractors to ensure value for money is provided
* Liaise with tenants and scheduling teams to provide updates on project progress
* Respond to works on a PDA and update records accordingly
* Utilise the schedule of rates when pricing works
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Ashley Guest on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Surveying; HNC; Maintenance
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details