Our client, a leading London university, is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on a permanent contract. Our client is a world leading centre of educational excellence and ground-breaking research.
The position is due to start in April on a full time basis. The salary ranges from £29,486 – £33,638, dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the education sector and hold the 17th or 18th edition qualification.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertaking electrical maintenance and repair duties on site
* Supporting the in-house maintenance team and ensuring they worked to the agreed specifications
* Providing advice to the estates and facilities team on electrical issues
* Responding to emergency call outs and dealing with reactive issues
* Carrying out electrical installations including, but not limited to; circuit boards, switches, sockets, lighting, PAT, fire alarms, emergency lighting, radiators, door entry systems and water heating
* Ensuring all tools, equipment and materials meet health & safety requirements
* 17th or 18th edition qualification
* Previous electrical maintenance and repairs experience
* Periodic inspection and testing at Level 3
* Knowledge of Health and Safety compliances and regulations
For further information on the position, please contact Kimberley Leasure or Jon Pearson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Maintenance Electrician, Installations, 17th Edition, 18th Edition, Education
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details