Our client, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Licensing Officer on a permanent contract. Our client is based in a central location with excellent transport links. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The banded salary is £26,398 – £30,668 for this position.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of licensing, specifically taxi licensing as well as experience using the Civica system.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Revoking, issuing and managing Taxi licenses
* Issuing license plates for taxis
* Responding to enquiries, investigating complaints and issuing Taxi licenses within prescribed statutory timescales
* Responsible for the application of: The Licensing Act 2003, The Gambling Act 2005, Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Environment Act 2005 and The Health Act 2006
* Processing licensing applications and checking existing applications
* Ensuring authorities met its statutory responsibilities regarding all licensing policies
* Reviewing existing licensing processes and updating them where applicable
* Providing support and advice to the Enforcement team
* Handling all office and administrative tasks including: writing letters, and contacting applicants over the telephone
* Licensing knowledge
For further information on the position, please contact Samuel Geary or Grace Lane on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Licensing; Taxi Licensing; Social Housing