Our client, based in Manchester , is currently recruiting for a Leasehold Officer on a temporary contract for two to three months initially with a strong for it to be extended to a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position
The successful candidate must have a Leasehold or Private Rented background, experience carrying out Section 20 Consultations and hold a full UK Driving License
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing a portfolio of 500 leases and carrying out Section 20 Consultations
* Holding responsibility for block management and dealing with notices, deposits, inspections and
reporting/following up of complex repairs works
* Attending customer consultation meetings and keeping in regular contact in relation to estate
services and service charges, recurrently consulting
homeowners regarding standards, level and range of services on their schemes
* Consulting with home owners on all aspects of service delivery including Section 20 Major Works
* Assisting in the effective marketing, letting and management processes of new properties where
required, supporting the design and preparation of service charge
* Acting as the focal point for leaseholder enquiries, providing advice on any lease issues including
leasehold statutes and where appropriate liaising with legal services
* Managing and liaising with contractors in line with service charges
* Contributing to the annual setting of service charges and sinking funds
* Developing and delivering a place management approach in line with corporate strategies
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Amy Mackley or Stephanie Beer on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Leasehold; Private rented; Service Charge; Home Ownership, Section 20
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details