Our client, a housing association in South East London is looking for a Leasehold Officer.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Being responsible for dealing with queries from leaseholders and shared owners, complying with all statutory obligations
* Being responsible for dealing with the s20 consultation process
* Collecting service charges and setting service charge budgets, dealing with any collection of income from service charges
* Dealing with conveyancing and resales enquiries and visiting leaseholders in their own homes
* Preparing paperwork for first tier tribunals and processing direct debits
* Making financial adjustments to customer accounts and respond to solicitors enquiries
* Liaising with solicitors and dealing with landlord permissions, consents and boundary disputes
If you are interested in this role please contact Hayley Jones on 01923-631 035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an Employment/Business agency in relation to this post.