Our client, a leading commercial radio company based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Learning and Leadership Advisor on a temporary contract for six months.
The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position and is due to start on the 1st April on a full time basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Deliver training in a host of various disciplines ensuring all employees adhere to best practices
* Provide colleagues with tips and models to help them understand their career anchors and drivers
* Coach colleagues of all levels on areas including but not limiting to confidence, presentation skills, team management and career management
* Undertake the organisational induction programme as and when required on a monthly basis
* Provide expert advice on training and act as a main point of contact on all issues relating to anything encompassing the learning and leadership remit
* Work with external providers to schedule sessions and events and ensure all data is uploaded to the system accurately and in a timely manner and manage all catering required for these
* Manage and oversee all general administration
* Must have previous experience working at a Learning and Leadership Advisory level
For further information on the position, please contact Matthew Dyer or William Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; Learning & Development; Learning and Leadership; L&D Advisor
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details