Our client, a Private Healthcare Provider based in Hertfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The position is due to start in July on a full time basis and the salary is £18,000 – £20,000.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to working in a L&D environment, exceptional attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working as part of the administration team for the Learning Management System (LMS)
* Supporting the Senior L&D Administrator to schedule training courses
* Assisting with sending out Pre-Course information and Joining Instructions
* Supporting the department with production, review and updates of training materials
* Issuing and chasing authorisation of invoices
* Assisting with the induction and new starter process for Head Office.
* Providing general administrative and clerical duties to support the L&D Team, both in the office, regionally and at sites
For further information on the position, please contact Jonathon Pearson or Emilie Stevenson on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Learning, Training, Human Resources