Our client, based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for a Lead Planner on a permanent basis paying a competitive salary of £35,875. Our client is a reputable organisation who provide maintenance and affordable homes to over 42,000 tenants.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the ideal candidate will have experience of managing a Repairs Scheduling/Repairs Planning Team.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Utilising exceptional management skills to effectively run the Repairs Administration/Scheduling team consisting of two Repairs Administrators/Schedulers
* Ensuring the effective running of the Repairs Surveyors/Operatives diaries on a daily basis by prioritising the most important repairs
* Dealing with any repairs problems/complaints and resolve them to a positive outcome where possible
* Liaise with Repairs Team Leaders, sub-contractors and the Customer Service Team to ensure that the repairs service runs smoothly
* Providing KPI’s for the Repairs Team Schedulers/Administrators and feeding back information on team performance in business meetings
* Supporting the investigation of service failures; implementing resolutions, identifying lessons learned and implementing service improvements
* Management experience of a Repairs Scheduling/Repairs Planning Team
For further information on the position, please contact Charlie Liggins or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.