Our client, a leading public university based in Middlesex, is currently recruiting for a Lead HR Partner on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this role is £47,263 – £50,000.
The ideal candidate will have Higher Education experience and be CIPD qualified.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as a key member of the HR team and feedback on the development of HR policies, practices, and principles to support the staff and student experience
* Proactively support leaders with operational restructures and change programmes following company policy and HR best practice to coach and manage the process
* Provide advice and support managers with employee relations cases by conducting first stage formal hearings on aspects including but not limiting to disciplinaries, grievances and attendance meetings
* Build and develop a professional HR relationship with leaders, in order to achieve continuous improvement and identify trends for action
* Oversee and review absence management cases
* Coach Managers and Academic staff on matters of employment law, good practice management and employee relations, and be accountable for the quality of that advice and recommended practice
* Carry out gender pay gap reviews
* CIPD Qualified
* HR Generalist working in a partnership role
* Demonstrated experience of successfully working through change initiatives with staff and managers
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement, Change Management
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details