Our client, a leading charity based in Cambridgeshire, is currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Manager on a fixed term contract for nine months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis, and the annual salary is £36,800.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of designing, delivering, evaluating and measuring learning and development interventions.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* In partnership with line managers and HR, design, deliver and manage activities to maximise staff performance and development
* Designing and delivering targeted training solutions that are aligned with individual and business needs through a range of different learning methods
* Evaluating learning experiences to assess their effectiveness, drive professional development and improve business capabilities
* Developing and maintaining the L&D and supporting intranet spaces, online learning portals and groups to promote learning and development offerings
* Preparing and managing the Learning and Development budget for approval, ensuring that costs are allocated correctly and the training spend aligns with the overall business plan
* Supporting the HR Director and the Head of HR with the implementation of the People Strategy
* Undertaking travel to various locations to carry out duties of the post
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Murphy or Peter Bennett on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: L&D; L&D Manager; Learning & Development; not-for-profit; charity
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details