Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a L&D/HR Administrator on a temporary basis for 2 weeks, with the potential to extend.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of HR administration processes and IT systems.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responding to general enquiries and providing an administrative service to the development team
* Taking responsibility on training programmes and events, maintaining specified projects and ongoing department initiatives
* Providing administration for all organisation events, to include, catering, hotel accommodation, cancellations and reschedules
* Arranging personality profiling for applicants, further process and report results to managers
* Organising internal communications and email correspondence on all matters including inviting attendees to events
* Updating internal records and databases regarding training completion and issuing certificates as required
* Managing bookings of statutory training such as Emergency First Aid at Work and Fire Marshal courses or refreshers
* Advising colleagues on how to use the e-learning system and uploading new courses/information to the system
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Murphy or Katrina Nielsen on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR; L&D; Learning & Development; Administrator
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details