Our client, based in South West London, is currently recruiting for an L&D Administrator on a temporary contract for two months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as the first point of contact for all employees who have training related queries with any complex queries being escalated directly
* Represent L&D as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, providing first time resolution to general enquiries
* Accurately maintain all administration to support the scheduling, booking and delivery of all learning training programmes
* Work with external providers to schedule sessions and events
* Assist with the implementation of new learning and development projects and initiatives, helping staff at all levels to achieve their objectives
* Evaluate and report on training, providing detailed figures and information to inform future training/development offer
* Not-for-profit experience desirable
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emilie Stevenson or William Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR L&D Admin; Learning & Development; Training;
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details