Our client, a two form entry Primary School based in Central Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher on a temporary to permanent basis.
The position is due to start in September 2018 on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Teaching the Primary curriculum at Key Stage 2 (Year Group flexible)
* Planning lessons and maintaining records of work for each teaching group
* Setting and marking homework of an appropriate nature in line with students’ abilities
* Attending parents evenings when necessary
* Providing feedback on pupil progress to parents and the SLT
* Minimum two years’ experience teaching Key Stage 2 classes
For further information on the position, please contact George Ashby or Stephanie Beer on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Key Stage 2; Teacher; Primary; Year 3; Year 4; Year 5; Year 6; School
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details