Our client, a public sector organisation based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Job Evaluations & Research Officer on a fixed term contract for two years.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this is £26,999 – £33,799 based on experience.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of terms and conditions of employment and job evaluation methods.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the Job Evaluation & Research team to review and develop job evaluation methods, as directed by the Reward & Recognition Manager
* Completing an organisation wide job evaluation, ensuring schemes are applied consistently, objectively and robustly to maximise fairness and transparency ensuring minimal risk of equal pay claims
* Fostering relationships with internal and external service providers, partners and Trade Union representatives to assist with consultations and communicating using a variety of media as directed
* Providing pro-active, accurate, professional advice and guidance, throughout the job evaluation review, ensuring excellent knowledge of relevant pay and conditions, HR policies and legislation
* Job evaluation methods
* Terms and conditions of employment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Tiffany Eadie on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Advertising a Job Evaluation & Research Officer:
KEYWORDS: Reward; Recognition; Job Evaluation
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details