Our client a leading charity, based in South West London, is currently recruiting for an Interim HR Business Partner on a six month fixed term basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this role is £50,000 per annum.
The successful candidate must have good working knowledge of current UK employment law and human resources concepts, practices and processes.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Establish and develop relationships with Directors and Senior Managers across the area
* Understand departmental strategies, plans and key challenges and identify and promote appropriate workforce planning, HR interventions and solutions which can support this
* Coach, advise, challenge and influence to ensure that approaches are in line with the organisations strategy, good practice and employment law
* Produce, analyse and use HR management information to inform teams of relevant HR priorities
* Lead/manage specific HR projects and implement new strategic HR initiatives (for example job evaluation, pay & grading review, structural changes, HR policy development, priority actions arising from staff survey etc.)
* Provide solution focussed and risk assessed advice and support to Directors and senior managers across the organisation to enable the effective resolution of employee relations issues
* Co-lead a proactive, professional and effective payroll and HR administration service for managers and staff, managing a team of staff and ensuring effective use and development of the HRIS system to deliver timely, accurate and high-quality support and outputs
* Lead and manage a high-quality end to end recruitment service. Specific responsibilities include resource planning, managing, designing or undertaking job description development, job evaluation, pay benchmarking and advising on salaries, embedding new recruitment processes arising from implementation of new HRIS, and participation on recruitment selection panels
Knowledge /Experience required:
* Stakeholder Management
* Employment Law
* HRIS Implementation
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emilie Stevenson or William Macdonald on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HRIS, Employment Law, Policy development
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details