Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager on a temporary contract for three months (minimum). Our client is proud to be one of the largest national charities providing support to those with Learning Disabilities.
The position is due to start immediately on a temporary, full-time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing staff and ideally will have worked with those with Learning Disabilites/Autism/Challenging Behaviours.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supervising and supporting a team of Support Workers and Senior Support Workers providing support to service users with learning disabilities
* Conducting staff appraisals in a one-to-one environment and setting KPI’s to ensure high quality service delivery
* Managing the staff rota system and working with additional time requests
* Creating and reviewing safeguarding reports and liaising with relevant external agencies
* Carrying out and supervising daily welfare checks
* Creating and implementing tailored support plans and risk assessments
* Helping clients achieve independent living and encouraging participation in activities
There is also possibility for the position to go permanent.
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Georgia Whitmore or Andrew Golder on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details