Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for an Independent Senior Living Officer on a temporary contract for 3 months. Our client are a Dorset based local authority who are looking to add to their growing team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have Scheme Management experience and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the management of several schemes looking after elderly residents over the age of 55
* Assisting with training of new staff, supervisions and staff rota’s
* Offering help, support and advice to residents and assess the well-being of each individual through daily checks
* Providing advice to residents in regards to their budgeting and helping with rent arrears
* Supporting new residents so they become confident in their new surroundings and use of any communal facilities
* Responding to alarm calls and take whatever action is appropriate
* Encouraging links with the local community and providing opportunities for residents to actively participate in local life
* Reporting repairs when required and monitoring progress and performance of contractors, including landscape maintenance and cleaning contractors
* Dealing with complaints on site in accordance with the complaints procedure
* Maintaining a register of contact names, addresses and telephone numbers of relatives, friends and a doctor to be contacted in an emergency
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
* Scheme Management Experience
* Hold a Full UK Driving License
* Experience working with clients aged 55+
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Tej Singh or Rhys Bryan on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Independent living; Scheme Management
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details