Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for an Independent Living Officer on a temporary contract for 1 – 2 Months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within Housing Management, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the management of several schemes looking after elderly residents over the age of 55
* Going in to clients homes, carrying out risk assessments on them and their needs
* Reporting any repairs and liaising with maintenance team
* Offering help, support and advice to residents and assess the well-being of each individual through daily checks
* Providing advice to residents in regards to their budgeting and helping with rent arrears
* Supporting new residents so they become confident in their new surroundings and use of any communal facilities
* Minimum two years’ experience within Housing Management
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Andrew Golder or Rhys Bryan on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details