Our client, based in North Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a ICT Technical Team Leader on a permanent contract. They are looking for someone to be able to design, implement, support and maintain the ICT infrastructure. By leading 4 technical analysts, you will support ICT Digital Strategy that encourages channel shift and makes services more accessible to residents through web technology.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The Salary is up to £37,500 per annum based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have ideally led an IT team before but more importantly has the relevant 3rd line infrastructure capabilities.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To manage, develop, and monitor all our ICT infrastructures including servers, switches, firewalls, desktops, telephony and operating systems.
* Develop the technical aspects of an ICT Disaster Recovery plan; manage regular testing of the plan to ensure the successful recovery of ICT systems in a disaster scenario.
* To have responsibility for the supervision and co-ordination of the ICT Technical Team, in conjunction with the ICT Manager
* To comply with recognised security compliances such as Code of Connection for PSN, PCIDSS, and to develop systems that will allow the organisation to achieve security standards such as ISO27001.
* Support the organisations LAN/WAN & SAN backup solutions
* Strong third line IT experience
* Servers, Switches & Firewalls
* Disaster recovery knowledge
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Tom Fort on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Team Leader, LAN, WAN, SAN, firewall, infrastructure, switches, telephony
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details