Our client, based in South Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for two ICT Technical Analyst’s on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to be accredited with Investors in People Gold and offers generous holiday entitlement along with a number of other great benefits.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The salary for this position is circa £30,000 per annum.
We currently have two vacancies available to support and develop some of our critical information systems within System Management. The post-holders will play a vital role in ensuring that critical IT systems remain operational, supported and compliant. The successful candidate will be required to plan, analyse, and provide technical support for some of the organisation’s critical IT systems responding to service incidents on a day to day basis.
Having knowledge of SQL, PowerShell and managing and administering software applications would be an advantage.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintain and monitor the organisations’ IT systems in accordance with best practice, policies and procedures
* Test and deploy new solution IT systems, solutions and infrastructure in line with areas of expertise
* Create and maintain appropriate documentation, records and configuration items in line with best practice guidance for service management
* Ensure that approved systems, processes and methodologies are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support
* Undertake troubleshooting and fault finding of IT systems, solutions and infrastructure within area of expertise
* Gather information, analyse data, prepare and present reports to a variety of audiences
* Contribute towards the development and implementation of best practice standards for ICT service provision
* Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including senior managers, employees and stakeholders
* Significant experience of delivering technical ICT services
* Experience of testing and deploying ICT systems, solutions or infrastructure projects
* Excellent Communication Skills
For further information on the position, please contact Jacob Woulfe or Tom Fort on 0113-816 0098or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Technical Analyst ; Systems Administrator ; Sys Admin ; PowerShell ; SQL ; 3rd Line Support ; 2nd Line Support ; Engineer
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details